He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I have been sick this weekend with diarrhea. Another virus has been going around the daycare. On top of that I have been tired. Friday I actually got off work at two. I was so excited. I came home, fixed me something to eat, put a movie in the dvd player, sat in my favorite chair and in a few minutes was fast asleep. I seem to be doing this a lot. Last week I fell asleep holding a cup of tea. Luckily, I woke up just as the cup was beginning to tip.

I know one thing I have not been doing correctly is eating like the dietitian instructed me. I am back to eating once a day. If I eat more than once it is usually the forbidden junk food. That is probably part of why I am so tired most of the time.

Other things are happening with my health. My hair is falling out bad, I am losing strength in my legs, my mind is confused. These are things that happened before I had the tumor removed. I am having trouble concentrating too. This is showing up with my driving. I have had so many close calls with almost forgetting to stop at stop signs and checking for on coming traffic before I make a turn. I am really scared. Yesterday, I did make a left turn without stopping; praise God there were no cars coming.

I told the director at the daycare that I would not be able to work mornings and evenings after this coming week. The only reason I am doing it this week is because we will be closed for good Friday and I won't get paid for this holiday because I am still considered a part time worker. I will only have thirty hours this week.

Last weekend my refrigerator quick working and I lost everything in it and the freezer. My dad and his cousin was able to get it back to working so I didn't have to replace it. I worry all the time about things needing fixing or replacing.

Thank you so much for the prayer, granny's daughter. It is now included in my prayers. I am glad ya'll are thinking of me.

******************************************

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary: and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:28-31

4 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

It sounds like your thyroid medication needs adjusting. Get to your doctor ASAP! I will continue to pray for you.

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Mrs. P. I had the same symptoms with my thyroid disease. Rx will surely need changing or adjusting.

Sorry for all your problems. God bless you and give you a healthy and peaceful Easter. As well as a blessed one.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Have a blessed Easter Mrs. P!

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home