He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, December 30, 2006

I have spent the day crocheting and resting. I surprised myself and did manage to work my three twelve hour days without being totally exhausted. It was three days of listening to inconsolable crying toddlers; but I didn't quit my job. I had a strong urge to run screaming from the building but I took three ibuprofens with a tall cup of coffee and went back to my class room.

The hardest thing I face is the constant thought that K will be coming home. I have to keep reminding myself that he isn't going to be walking through the door. To me, paying bills is a minor thing right now, I want to talk to my husband, I want to sit my him, I want to lay by him, I want to be held by him, I miss him so much.

I am going to move forward. I can't imagine how right now; but I will.

I miss you my love.

*****************************************

Hear me speedily, O Lord; my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:7-8

4 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Yes, I know what you mean, but this too shall pass! You will always miss K, but it will become more real as time goes by, and gradually you will accept what has happened and go on with your life, because you must!

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mother got married again, after my father died at age 49 years. She was a widow five years and married at 55 years of age. She met a lovely man, who unfortunately passed away 10 years later, but they had some good years. You are young, and although you could never imagine that now, as my mother couldn't, you too might find love again.

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Lord be with you in your time of sorrow Mrs. P. I ill pray for you.

I hope that 2007 will bring you some peace of mind knowing that your dear departed husband is up in heaven looking over you.

God bless you, and keep you safe.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Happy Birdday, Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home