He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Another week has gone by; I worked 49 hours. Next week I will be back to 35 hours. It will be enough for me to pay the bills.

I went today and had my hair trimmed. I haven't been to the beauty shop since the weekend before thanksgiving. I have did a little cutting myself to keep the hair out of my eyes. I was beginning to resemble a shaggy dog and it was taking me longer to get ready for work. It sure felt good getting my hair done.

I have been feeling blue. I am confused right now with all the decisions that I have to make. I have no idea about what I should do. I am afraid to leave the comfort zone that I am in but I feel it might be necessary.

I am hoping to do more with my life than working five days a week to just pay bills. What is life suppose to be for? Are we suppose to only exist? Live payday to payday to pay bills? Kenny always said he worked his whole life and he didn't have anything to show for it. Do we live just to work ourselves into an early grave?

************************************

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in night season, and am not silent.
Psalm 22: 1-2

2 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Dear Mrs. P.,

I know it's hard for you now, but it will get easier. Pray for guidance, and put yourself in the hands of the Lord!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P,

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven

Ecclesiastes 3:1

This is your time to mourn; there will be a time for other things. Don't rush yourself.

So I saw that there is nothing better for a man than to enjoy his work, because that is his lot.
Ecclesiastes 3:22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home