He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, January 13, 2007

It has been a long week. A co-worker is out sick and I have been helping fill her spot. I was able to get 46 hours this past week. I work a split shift; I am off from 12 to 2 every day; instead of driving home and having to go back to work, I bring my lunch and stay at the day care the whole day and save on gas.

I have enjoyed doing nothing today. Not exactly nothing, I have been crocheting hats. I crocheted a poncho and hat for my nephew's wife and her friends asked where she bought them. My sister suggested that I make some hats and sell them since they are quick to make and naturally I have oodles of yarn lying around that needs to be used.

I am sorta getting into a routine that helps me maintain my sanity. I work from dark to dark, I come home eat a little something and go to bed, get up and do the same thing over again. It will be okay for a while I guess.

All kinds of sickness has been going 'round the day care. Workers and children are passing germs back and forth. I have a bad cold but I think I have it under control.

6 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Have you had a flu shot? Hope your cold gets better soon!

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Mrs. P., GB does not know how her comment to the Birdies 100 got on your blog. She tried to delete it, but she can't. So all she can say is that she is very SORRY! Perhaps you can delete it for me.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

ROTFLOL! Looks like another Granny Bird "Oops!"

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

No problem Granny Bird, I was some confused at first, but we all make mistakes some time or another.

No I haven't had a flu shot this year. We kept waiting for K to get stronger and we were going to go at the same time to get one; now the clinic is out of them.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Mrs. P.,
Thanks for removing my comment which I accidentally put on your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home