He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, May 05, 2007

It is May 5th, and I know I haven't blogged in a while. I assume it is from the long days at work and when I am at home I crash. Plus I have dial-up internet; I am usually on the phone keeping touch with everyone after work and then it is late and I am ready to sleep, not get on the internet. When I had cable internet hook-up, I did both, talking on the phone while I was blogging, good ol' multi-tasking.

I miss the long hours I spent with html and especially the animated images I had collected. I lost all those when I changed to the dial up internet provider. I loved playing around with my page, changing it with my moods. I can't do that with my house and it gave me pleasure to be able to change even the color of my blog page. I guess I miss really enjoying something. I have not enjoyed doing anything for some time now. I do not even read anymore. My life is work and sleep; that's it. I must say that I do love the work I do. That is a big plus in my life right now. Praise God.

My electric bill for last month was $57; $8.67 of that was for the security light. Everyone is shocked at how low it is because the house is total electric, no gas appliances. I am never home to use electricity except the weekend. I am hoping it stays about that low when I start using the central air conditioner. Oh, I know the bill will go up and just hope it stays lower than what it was when we used central air every day.

My part of the world is really pretty right now. The green of the plant life and the blue of the sky are jewel-like in their glowing colors. All the blossoms of the plants are an extra bonus of color. I love spring and fall because of all the colors God paints the earth with during the changing of the seasons. To me, the colors are absolutely breathtaking.

****************************

Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
II Corinthians 1:2-5

2 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

It is good that you enjoy your work, and the spring season. Hopefully there will be more happiness in your life in the not too distant future!

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your beautiful spring garden, and think about HIM and turn all your problems to God. Let him take care of them for awhile, you have been through enough. Agape

 

Post a Comment

<< Home