He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, July 06, 2007

Here I go trying to catch up again. It has definitely be awhile since I blogged. I have been busy and tired and sick. I don't know what should come first.


I had been sick with a cough for about three weeks; but I put off going to the charity hospital and tried to doctor myself. The ladies at work told me to take musinex so I did. Last thursday I realized I was not getting better and I asked if I could miss work friday to go to the charity emergency room. You can't call and ask for an appointment with a doctor; you go to the ER and then they give you a referral. Thursday evening I had 101 temp. Friday I went and sat in the waiting room from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. before I was seen by a doctor. My temperature had risen to 103 by the time I finally was called to the ER. I was told I had bronchitis and a viral infection in my sinuses and I had ulcers on my tonsils. Wow, I am glad I went; I had no idea it was that serious. The doctor gave me a prescription for doxycycline. I am feeling much better. Actually, after taking just three pills I was much improved.

I feel I have been working too many hours and my immune system is low. I will definitely be changing my eating habits and cutting back on my hours at work. I do eat a lot of fruits and vegetables; but I have been slacking on my control of eating sweet stuff.

I also went to the lawyer referred by several ladies I work with. The paper work for the succession is done and he charged me $1250. Plus my sons are charged $500 each donation fee to give my property back to me. The lawyer said that succession only has to be done in the state of Louisiana. I can't understand why they have to pay to give the property they inherited to me, when really it should be mine to start with. And I have to pay to get my home back. Does that make sense? I don't know if I said that right any way.

The day care was closed for the fourth so I had one day off but I am glad it is the weekend. I am looking forward to two days off from work. That is one thing I like about my job, I always know that I will be off on saturday and sunday. When I worked at walmart I never had the same days off and I worked three weekends a month. Very rarely did I have two consecutive days off.

****************************************

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you went to the doctor. Please take all of your prescription. Do not stop just because you are starting to feel better.

Grannybird

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

How is your son, Mrs. P? Last we heard, he was in a bit of trouble. We hope things worked out OK and that he is turning his life around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home