He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, November 11, 2007

This weekend went too fast for me. Saturday I spent with my sister and today I spent with my son. I enjoyed both days but I didn't really rest.

My sister and I went out to eat and then went to wallyworld. I bought yarn to start another afghan and my sister requested a new crocheted hat and scarf. Today I cooked for my son. I even drug out my breadmaker and made a loaf of bread. My reading material lately has been my cook books. The colder weather has me looking for soup recipes.

I had my yearly mammogram and it didn't come back marked normal this time. I am trying not to worry and doing a little research. It was marked for benign finding and I have no idea what that means. Still haven't found the right webpage that explains what is means. My next appointment at the clinic is not until February.

****************************

The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou manintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel; my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalm 16:5-11

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary.htm

a: Of a mild type or character that does not threaten health or life; especially : not becoming cancerous b: having no significant effect : harmless environmentally benign

 

Post a Comment

<< Home