He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, October 27, 2007

This year is almost over; this month is almost over. Time seems to be flying at an unimaginable speed. Another weekend is here and some cold weather. Temperatures in the forties make chattering teeth and knocking knees, hahaha, but it is my kind of weather. I have always been a sweater girl not a bikini girl. I love soft afghans, thick socks, colorful sweaters, big fluffy slippers.

I believe I have found my craft project for my daycare kids' christmas present. I am considering making each one of them a fleece hat. I am really excited about it. I haven't went and figured up the cost yet. I hope walmart has fleece with a cute children's print. I found the pattern at familyfun.go.com. It is an incredible website.


*******************************************

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
Isaiah 65:17-19

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Great idea Mrs. P.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Oh, that is very sweet of you, Mrs. P.

How many kids do you have in your group?

I bet they will look adorable. You should get a photo of them all wearing the hats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home