He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yes, that is exactly what the little bird looked like. It is still a mystery how it ended up in the building.

Today is K's birthday. When I was shopping the other day, automatically I looked around for things that I would like to give him. I didn't buy them with money; I bought them with my heart.

This weekend I have been recovering chair cushions for my sister. I do not use the traditional upholstery techniques; I don't know them. I use what I call the envelope method. I make a big fabric envelope, shove the cushion into it and sew it shut. Viola! Her cushions are recovered! I recovered my rocking chair cushions that way and she liked it so much she asked me to do her chair cushions for her. I am also going to make some throw pillows for her couch with the same fabric.

My niece has requested a poncho and I told her I would crochet one for her. I am going to crochet a hat to match. I have too, too many projects planned. I am going to have to make me a project roster.

*****************************

But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation. Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters. Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me. Hear me, O Lord; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
Psalm 69:13-16

3 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

It's good that you are keeping busy with things you like to do, and getting your Christmas gifts at the same time.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mrs. P!

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the B100 birds wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home