He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I fell asleep a little after four yesterday after I got home from work and was eating my supper. Thankfully, I wasn't holding anything in my hands. My eyes opened at six yesterday evening and I decided to go ahead and go to bed. This morning I did not want to get out of bed. I kept closing my eyes and going back to sleep. Normally, I would get up whether I wanted to or not. When my eyes opened once again and I saw it was 10:30 on the clock and I talked myself out of the bed.

This week the children have been bouncing off the walls and ceilings more than usual. I have been emotionally drained with the constant correcting of their behavior. When I think of having to do this for even ten more years; I wonder if I can do it. I love the children, I love the work hours; knowing I am off every weekend, I enjoy working with my coworkers, but I don't know if I can hold up physically and emotionally.

**************************************

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. The rich and poor meet together: the Lord is the maker of them all.
Proverbs 22:1-2

2 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

You obviously needed the sleep, so good for you that you stayed in bed.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Maybe the kids were hyped up on Halloween candy. If so, they should soon be back to normal. I know candy never lasted very long when I was a kid. Yum! I don't know how I survived so much candy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home