He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, November 12, 2007

Thank you for explaining the terminology of my test result. For some reason it didn't dawn on me to check a dictionary. Duh! I was checking medical web sites. Now I won't worry unnecessarily.

This morning at work I went to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee and when I flipped the lights on a wood thrush flew across the dining room and near about gave me a heart attack. I turned the lights back off so it would calm down. I went and got a coworker to help me coax the bird outside. We closed all the doors to the rooms and opened the outside doors at each end of the hall. Then we maneuvered the wood thrush into the hall and it safely flew outside. We haven't figured out how it got into the building or really how long it had been inside.

One of my three year old's was injured in a four wheeler accident this past weekend. She has some damage to her spine. I don't know the extent of her injuries. She was sitting on the ground and her brother was riding the four wheeler and ran right over her. Please add her and her family to your prayer list.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Is this what the wood thrush looked like?

That kind of excitement is what we expect to find at Grannybird's nest, not in a daycare center! Glad the bird got free and wasn't harmed. So sorry that he gave you such a scare! The B100 birds would never do that to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home