He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, November 23, 2007

I feel blessed from the thanksgiving wishes and being mentioned on another blog. Thank you every one and I was thinking of all of you, too.

My thanksgiving day was spent in the bed, on the couch or in the recliner. I could not seem to find a comfortable spot. I came home from work wednesday evening not feeling quite right. I really hadn't been feeling good for a while. I had been having indigestion for a week and the otc medicines gave me only temporary relief. I found out why; I had a stomach virus. I am feeling much better today. My head is still achy but my stomach has calmed down. This morning when I went to get out of bed, I found that my right knee was swollen and stiff. The calf of my leg was tender. I have used a heating pad off and on all day. My knee moves easier now. I still can't use my leg to stand up from a sitting position; I use my arms to lift myself.

Yesterday a female cardinal flew into the glass of my living room window. I heard a loud crack and then saw a cardinal fluttering on the window ledge. It was able to fly away and kept coming back to the window. I have no idea what it was trying to do.

Satsumas and persimmons are abundant this year so people have been sharing them with me. They are two of my favorite fruits and I have really been enjoying them. I mean I was enjoying them when my stomach was behaving itself.

*********************************

Behold I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. And I will cause the capitivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first. And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby them have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.
Jeremiah 13:6-9

1 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am glad your stomach is better, and I hope your knee heals quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home