He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I really enjoyed my three day weekend. The daycare closed for the fourth. I have been able to get eight hours of sleep three nights in a row and I feel very well rested. I spent thursday night with my sister and was there for independence day. We fixed mexican/american foods and watched Don Knotts movies, no grilling too much meat or boiling crawfish for us. It was a great day.

Thursday was a hard day for me at the daycare. I had twelve children and four of them cried most of the day. They came to the daycare unhappy and the rest of the day they wanted their momma. I couldn't do anything to console them. Two others kept hitting one another. The rest of the class wandered from one thing to another. They could not stay in the area I assigned them. In daycare we have what we call "centers" for the children. They are blocks, puzzles, cars, dolls, drawing, etc. We put them in centers for a certain length of time and then we rotate them. My group of kids wander from center to center and this is not allowed.

I feel that I am doing better with the class even though they still can't stay sitting for any length of time. Another way this class is different than my other is their need to talk nonstop. The whole class tries to talk to me at the same time. I have not found a way to stop this bad habit. I will go back to having the class just for naps and getting to be a helper in the other rooms on august 11th. I am so looking forward to that day. I only have the class full time when school is out thank goodness.

**********************

I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Ephesians 4:1-7

2 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am glad you had a nice 3 days off.

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for my 10yo DD to outgrow the constant chattering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home