He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines' Day! I hope ya'll enjoyed the day.

I was given a rose by two little boys from my classroom, yesterday. I wish you could have seen the wonderful looks on their sweet faces when they ran into the room to give them to me. I also received candy from several other children. It was a nice surprise. Not all the parents show their appreciation for the care I give their child. I don't mean by giving gifts; I would rather hear the words.

One grandmother came to the daycare and thanked me for helping her granddaughter enjoy coming to daycare. She had been worried because the little girl had always stayed with her grandparents. Due to a family emergency, she was placed in my room for a week. The little girl loved it so much, she wanted to come back and now is enrolled in my class. Hearing the words of appreciation reaffirm the reason I work in daycare.

The warmer weather of the past week has brought forth all kinds of colorful flowers. Even the trees are budding. It does a body good to see the beauty that God created.

************************

Praise ye the Lord. Praise, O ye servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord. Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and for evermore. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised.
Psalm 113:1-3

1 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am sure the children enjoy being in the room in which you work. It is obvious that you are a caring person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home