He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, February 08, 2009

It has been awhile since I have blogged. It seems one day turns into another, I go to work, come home and collapse, get up and go back to work, over and over and over.

And it is back to work tomorrow, starting the second week of February all ready. Last week was hard. Not just my class, every one at work said the children were out of control. I was thinking it might have something to do with the eclipse we had in January. The children are definitely rumbustious before and after a full moon. I hope next week is not as exhausting but there will be a full moon monday night.

One child in my room came to the daycare with a rash and the director let her stay, saying the rash was fifth disease and she was no longer contagious. Her mom picked her up early and took her to the pediatrician. She called later and informed us that it was scarlet fever. No one else has been diagnosed with scarlet fever yet.

One coworker has been home with shingles. She did come to work a couple of days thinking she had a fever blister. I am afraid we will have an out break of chicken pox. As of friday, we had no reported cases.

*************************

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Psalm 111:10

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Mrs. P, I wish you could find another job, so you would not have to be exposed to all that illness. I will pray for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home