He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ugh!!!!! I got covered in vomit at work. The flu is going through the daycare and preschool. I was given a t-shirt to change into so I washed up as best as I good at the bathroom sink but I wanted to take a bath.

I want to share with ya'll that the director added a special notice in the envelope with our paycheck. She said that we can not use cell phones at work any more. All phone calls must come through the office. All I could say (to myself of course) was it is about time. What I heard from most of my coworkers was that she didn't mean them. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised. Now I am waiting to see if the director is going to back up what she said. Because I still observed coworkers using their cell phones today.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Mrs. P are you looking for another job? I hope so.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Mrs. P. sorry you had such a tough day. However, you are really doing the Lord's work taking care of those little ones.
Not many people would be interested in doing your job.

Cell phones serve their purpose, but I am sick of listening to people blab on them, every place I go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home