He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It has been nice at work because of the Mardi gras holiday. Yesterday I had six children, today I only had four. We had less than half of our regular number of children in the whole building. The director is considering being closed for Mardi gras next year. Wow another paid holiday!

I woke up with itchy pain in my right ear canal. The ear canal is swollen. I have been cleaning it with peroxide and putting neosporin in the canal with a q-tip. I do remember this happening once before and it healed on its own. I pray this happens again.

2 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Since when has Mardi gras been a holiday? I know they celebrate in New Orleans, but I didn't think you lived there.

I hope your ear gets better soon, but if not, you should get to a doctor.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

Mardi gras is a state holiday, schools and a lot of businesses close monday and tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home