He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, February 04, 2005

I finally felt some sun rays on my face today. It was a wonderful feeling; I am rejuvenated. Just a little, hahaha.

I spent the day with my sister. We, of course, went to wallyworld to make a few purchases. It being a Friday, I couldn't enjoy myself. I try to avoid walmart on fridays and saturdays. But when I am with someone else, I try to go along if it isn't life endangering or morally wrong. I didn't get everything I went after because the noise level was brain numbing for me.

I have been putting off buying new clothes; waiting for the pounds to come off. I had bought new clothes before the surgery that I have only been worn a few times. I keep hoping to be able to wear them again. But in the mean time, I need something besides my warm up suits to wear so I decided to see if the wallyworld that my sister goes to had more to offer the "larger size" woman, than the one I shop at. I did manage to find me a shirt and a pair of denim capris for the new "larger size" woman I have become.

I also looked over the yarn department but couldn't get my mind to settle on a specific color scheme. I guess that might be because I haven't actually chosen a crochet pattern yet for another afghan.

Ya'll, I have discovered a new snack for me. Ritz Chips! I like crackers and I like potato chips. Ritz Chips are the best of both. They are baked; not fried. According to the bag, 15 chips(they are big) are only 140 calories and 5 fat grams. The chips are crunchy, salty, and kinda taste like a ritz cracker. They are delicious to me!

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them too! Haven't had them in a long time, but now that I've been reminded about them, I think I will be buying some soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home