He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I saw an unbelievable sight today. A hawk was flying above
the trees but something appeared wrong with it. At first glance,
the hawk seemed too large, then it looked like he had too many legs.
When he flew directly above me; I was shocked to see he was carrying
a rabbit. Okay, I know hawks are meat eaters, but that was a little
more than I needed to see.

I have not been to the movies by myself yet. I don't know if I will. I
did buy a dvd but I don't think the psychologist will accept that as
an equal substitute. I did not see her today because she called and cancelled
our meeting due to a emergency. So I have another week to decide if I want to
go by myself.

My feet and ankles have been bothering me just like they did before
surgery. I am having trouble walking. I have decided to stop jogging
but I will keep walking. Maybe I will divide the time into ten minute
walks. The doctors seemed to think that my parathyroid had something to do with my walking problem. In the mornings when I get out of bed, I am stumbling around like I did last year. My feet don't want to hold me up. Or is it my legs? All I know is it is very exasperating.

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you taking your calcium?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Do try to keep walking. It's good for your health!

If you're afraid of falling, get a cane. Make sure it is cut or adjusted for your height. Not only will the cane steady you, but you can use it for self defense! Check out Cane Masters.

I can just see you using the ICHF Combat Cane!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home