He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas was nice. My sons and daughterinlaws were with me and we were able to enjoy ourselves. I felt strange, I don't know about my boys. I haven't had a chance for a heart to heart talk with them. I kept wishing K was with us.

My oldest son brought his new wii game and I think I want one. You are able to physically play sports without leaving your living room. It is truly amazing. We were actually working up a sweat and having aching muscles from playing nintendo games.

I will be working from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. the rest of the week to get 36 hours on my pay check. I am probably going to have to look for another job to be able to pay bills and have money left over. My boss doesn't think she will be able to give me 40 hours a week without letting someone go. I can wait a couple of weeks and pray about what to do.

December 31st is my birthday and I will be 51 years old. I can hardly believe that I am starting over at this time of my life. My skills are in child care and I would like to stay working where I am. I won't be making lots of money but if I can get enough hours, I can survive.

I am trying to decide what to do about the house. I want to keep it but an awful lot of work needs to be done on it. With a limited income, I will have a problem being able to do the big repairs and I won't be able to get a good price for it if I sell without doing repairs. If I sell I won't have a problem with having to pay for a place to live; I have a long list of people wanting me to come and live with them. I kinda like being on my own but at the same time I get lonely. I think I would like to have a smaller house. I have making a list of pros and cons to help with the decision making.

*******************************************

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee: yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

3 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Don't make any hasty decisions! You are not able to pick what is best at this time. Give yourself time to grieve awhile, and then you'll be better able to do the right thing. Maybe you could do some babysitting at home, or in other people's homes, or become a nanny. Sometimes you can live in, if the people are wealthy and will provide you with a nice room and meals.

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fair! You got to try a wii before we birds did!

(Really we are glad for you. We can't wait to find a nearby bird with one we can borrow.)

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace be with you Mrs. P!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home