He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Today it is a week since my husband passed away. I have been by myself in the house for four days and three nights. I am doing all right on my own. Although at times I find myself watching the clock, thinking that he will be walking through the door in a few minutes.

I don't have to stay alone; I choose to, right now. It is a way for me to think and pray and I need to do that. I will go back to work tomorrow. My boss said to take as much time off as I needed; my job would be available when I was ready. What I need is to go back to work and keep my mind occupied. I went to the daycare friday and visited my babies. They were as excited to see me as I was to see them. I do enjoy being with them, stinky diapers and all.

***************************************************************

Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
Jeremiah 9:23-24

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Yes Mrs. P, keep your mind occupied!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Mrs. P, will you be spending Christmas with your sons?

The B100 birds are thinking about you and hope you find comfort in the Lord as His birthday nears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home