He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, December 11, 2006

My husband passed away at 7:53 a.m. yesterday. I find myself still watching the clock and wondering where he is at and what time he will come home. I feel I have been broken in half.

Thankfully, he was not in any pain the last weeks of his life. His suffering was from not being able to even go outside on the porch. We put his bed by the window and kept the front door open so he could see out as much as possible.

He went gently and I praise God for allowing it. I was so afraid he would begin to feel smothered and panic. When he began to have trouble breathing he lost conciousness and died peacefully.

4 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Dear Mrs. P,

My thoughts and prayers are with you! I will pray for you today at Mass.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Granny's Daughter said...

Oh, Mrs. P, I'm so sorry. May God have mercy on his soul and give you strength and comfort.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of the Birdies 100 are sad. =(

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sincerely sorry Mrs. P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home