He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Monday, August 06, 2007

Today was amazing. I only had 11 of my 14 children. Everything went smoothly. Only two cried for a little while and then they played with the others. Two others had to be constantly monitored because they wanted to do their own thing instead of what we all were doing.

One strange occurrence but not unusual happened today. My three year olds have had their own potty sized commodes to use from age two when they started potty training. Now they have to go to the adult sized bathrooms down the hall from our room. I took them this morning and showed them where they would be pottying from now own and introduced the boys to the urinal in the boy's bathroom. I explained what it was for and showed them the big commode in the stall. Around nine this morning the supervisor came and told me that someone had pooped in the urinal and I needed to explain to the boys that the urinal is not for pooping. I told her I had but took the boys back down to the bathroom so she could explain it again. Well, one of my four year olds spoke up and said it was him; he had done it. We couldn't believe it 'cause he has been using the big bathroom for quite some time. You just never know what kids will do.

On the whole, I really enjoyed myself. The air conditioner at the daycare was on the blink again and we were hot and miserable so I think we all did great.

***********************************************

The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing. The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
Psalms 145:14-17

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

I am glad things are getting better for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home