He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Friday, August 10, 2007

Yea!!! Weekend is here again! I am so glad. I was tired when I came home today, I fell asleep just like I did last friday. I thought when I changed my hours I wouldn't be as tired by friday. Yesterday, during my kids nap time I was falling asleep in my chair and had to get up to walk around. I guess eight hours is just the same to my body, whether they are split up or not.

I really enjoy my job. The four year olds are wonderful. I have three that want to wander around the room instead of playing and the three boys are a challenge. They definitely have very short attention spans. During story time they each want to tell their own story when they are not getting up to take toys off the shelf.

This weekend I plan to make valances for the two windows in my class room. The director gave me some navy and white striped fabric that she had in the storage room. It is not as bright and cheerful as I had in mind but I think it will work out. I also have to find some pictures for the walls. There is a lot I want to do; I understand to do a little at a time and not spend a lot of unnecessary money and be wasteful. But I keep adding to my "to do" list for the class room.

I have so many lists for all the things in my life that I want to do and the lists for the things I need to do.

**************************************

Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. While I live will I praise the Lord; I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
Psalm 146:1-2

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

The school should reimburse you for anything you spend for their classroom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home