He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Not much to say this weekend, except I'm glad it is saturday. The weather is still nice. The tropical depression passed us once again.

The exhaustion episodes are happening again. I have been having the "shakiness" when I lay down to go to sleep. Thursday one of my co-workers told me I looked bad. Why someone wants to tell you something like that I don't understand. I assumed she meant I looked tired so I told her it is thursday and I had all ready worked 30 hours with sixteen more to go. Most days I see that one of the ladies I work with looks tired but I don't feel the urge to tell them. I look in the mirror to see if I look tired enough for someone to tell me I look bad and I don't see it.

Each week I get rid of few more items of K's. It still doesn't seem right but I know it's necessary. I need to make changes. Sometimes I hear the sound of the front door opening and I think he is coming home. If I pass a black truck on the road my heart flip flops because I think it might be him.

Monday and tuesday of next week I will be working in the infant room. When I work in there now I can't believe I listened to the overwhelming noise level for two years. I love the babies and I will love being with them for two days. I will be glad to have my three and fours again. Last monday when I subbed in the infant room, some of the mothers told me their child did not want to go in my class room because I wasn't there. One little fellow told me I was his "bestest" teacher. It is going to be hard on them for two days. The children see me at the daycare and they do not understand why I am not in the classroom with them. The supervisor says I am the best choice to substitute in the infant room and that is why she keeps putting me in there. It is aggravating to me; I want to stay in my own room.

This is the receipe for "Unstuffed Bell Pepper Soup".I hope you like it as much as I do.

1 1/2 pounds ground beef
4 medium bell peppers, chopped
2 medium onions, chopped
2 cans tomato soup
2 cans beef broth
1 can Rotel brand tomatoes
1 small can sliced mushrooms

Brown ground meat, bell pepper, and onions together. Add rest of ingredients, simmer over medium heat. Serve over rice or cornbread, topped with cheese.

2 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

You are doing great Mrs. P. Keep up the good work!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Quilty bird said...

Thanks for the soup recipe! I can't wait to try it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home