He Is Faithful That Promised

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:23

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Three days off, works out great. I had one day for housework, one day for doing nothing if that is what I wanted and one day for visiting. I felt really rejuvenated today when I went back to work.

This weekend I cooked enough meals so all I have to do is reheat some food for supper probably until friday evening. I have just been eating those frozen entrees with a salad. I decided to cook saturday and got a little carried away. I did enjoy myself; even washing the dishes was fun.

My new project is making throw pillows for my bed. I kept picturing them in my head every time I made the bed up in the morning. Finally I decided to browse the fabric department at walmart and actually spotted the material I had been seeing in my mind. I couldn't believe the coincidence. I hope to get them made this week.

****************************************

I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel; my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell: neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life; in thy presence is fulness of joy: at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalm 16:7-11

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Granny Bird said...

Glad you are doing better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home